POORTER composes music according to your wishes for:
We create every music project in our in-house recording studio Sugarbird Recordings. Recording, mixing, editing and mastering at one place ... from note to note, from A to Z. Less hassle and so much easier for our clients.
We only use excellent musicians to play all music parts, while we can draw on our network of beautiful, flawless voices for high-profile voice-overs.
30 SECOND MUSIC
- LIVE INSTRUMENTS -
I mainly write commissioned music on the instruments I master: guitar, mandolin, banjo and ukulele. If you are looking for specific instrumentalists, we can rely on our network of top musicians. They are familiar with a broad range of musical styles that can add value to any project ... from metal to classical ... from rock to jazz.
- VIRTUAL INSTRUMENTS -
Every music project is different and there's not always time or budget to work with real musicians. That's why I also use top notch virtual instruments: from a symphonic orchestra to virtual synthesizers. Moreover, their technology is so advanced that you can hardly distinguish their sound from real instruments or musicians. Below is a list of currently available sample libraries, but we are constantly expanding them. To get an idea of the instruments and their sounds, I would like to refer you to the manufacturers' website:
– Project Sam Swing! (https://projectsam.com)
– Project Sam Swing More!
– Spitfire Audio Studio Strings Professional (www.spitfireaudio.com)
– Spitfire Audio Studio Brass Professional
– Spitfire Audio Studio Woodwinds Professional
– Spitfire Audio Bernard Herrmann Toolkit
– Spitfire Audio London Contemporary Orchestra Textures
– Spitfire Audio LABS
– Cubase Groove Agent Virtual Drums (www.steinberg.net)
– Cubase Halion Sample Library
– Cubase Padshop 2 Granular Synth
– Cubase Retrologue 2 Analog Synth
– Cubase Flux & Trip Wavetable and Analog Synth
– Cubase Prologue Synth
– Cubase Spector Synth
– Cubase Mystic Synth